0121 772 4512

0116 296 6030


We are experts in writing Power of Attorney

There might be a number of reasons why you may need someone to make decisions for you or act on your behalf. A Power of Attorney is a legal document, which authorises one or more people to handle your financial affairs and or make decisions about your personal welfare.

You should choose individuals who you grant the Power of Attorney carefully and choose someone who is competent and whom you trust completely as he/she will be given the authority to act in your best interests all the time.

Our Team can assist you and provide you with the best advice on the most appropriate form of Power of Attorney for you. We provide a cost effective service for you.


We are experts in writing Sponsorship Declarations

If you want to sponsor your family who are eager to pay you a visit in the UK, you will need to make a Sponsorship Declaration for your Visitor.

Contact Us and we will prepare the Sponsorship Declaration for you.


We are experts in writing Commercial Contracts

Our Commercial Team offers a wide range of services including preparing and negotiating of Commercial Contracts, terms and conditions of Business, Franchising, Website terms of use, Distribution, Manufacturing and Brand Licensing Agreements, Outsourcing and Agency Agreements.

Constructive, cost effective and practical advice is provided to our Clients. We tailor according to the nature of contract, budget and needs of the Client. We undertake to provide clear and concise documents and prepare and/or update standard terms and conditions of business for your Company to avoid any likelihood of issues rising in the future.


We are experts in helping you when you need to change your name.

As an adult, you can change your name into anything you wish to as long as you are not using your name to defraud someone. However, Organisations may need some evidence for your change of name.

Our Team can prepare a Deed Poll on your behalf. If you want to change the name of a Child, our Team can do the work for you.

Please Book an Appointment to discuss your matter.


We are experts in writing Statutory Declaration

A statutory Declaration is a written statement of facts that is signed in the presence of a Solicitor, a Notary of the Public, a Justice of the Peace, or a Commissioner of Oaths. This is a solemn affirmation in written format. If you need to make a Statutory Declaration, Wright Justice Solicitors is the right place to come.